THE EASIEST WAY TO PUBLISH YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT GOLD-MAKING IDEAS


What is the Hatchery?

What's in it for me?

I'm ready to write!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Farming Deepholm For Profit by Novas


Today's Hatchery post was submitted by Novas from Senjin (US) H. If you'd like your own gold-making post to appear on the Hatchery email it to powerwordgold@gmail.com with "Hatchery" as part of the subject line.

I have been doing this for a long time and have found it to be very strong for farming as an aspect of gold making. The troggs in deepholm on the cliff in the west if farmed in a circle can yield and incredible amount of profit. I have tested this using a shadow priest and a mage. (both tailoring and chanting) I was able to yield 6.7k+gold an hour. Head past the jump to find out how I do it.

Farm with potion of treasure finding, never use your farming time with the potion up to DE, or any other task. I wait for my bags to fill and then call my goblin banker (guild pet to sell on non gob) and just keep farming.

After the hour you then go and turn all the cloth you made to bolts. Then you can use your tailoring cd’s for dreams or just go ahead and make DoD for your dreams (since chaos orbs are crashed). Then make powerful thread and wait for raid night or night where they are selling well. I can usually get 800g per thread on raid nights.

If that is not profitable on the server then sale the bolts as they are crazy profits and you can usually yield 6-8 stacks no problem. After that you can do what you want to the greens that drop I usually DE then and sell mats or make chants. (I use the volitales for the dream cooldowns but air I sell ah) and take ore and prospect for the gems or sell wholesale.

This is not as mindless as mining/herbing and its easy to watch TV for an hour and net mad profits. If you sell all the stuff you get in the HOUR  and do not follow the steps I take you can usually yield about 3K in just farmed profit.

-Novas from Senjin (US) H


Ready to write for the Hatchery? Submit your World of Warcraft gold-making post to powerwordgold@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. this tip is so old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply because a tip has been around for a while doesn't mean it isn't useful or that everyone knows about it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tip, it might be old but i'm a new playter and your advice has already pulled me in a ton of gold.
    Cheers Jim !

    ReplyDelete